My Records

Monday, January 25, 2010

Success is a very strange entity. You don’t get to see it until you have attained it.
at 10:13 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Labels

  • believe (1)
  • dream (1)
  • failure (2)
  • mind (1)
  • succeed (1)
  • success (7)
  • think (1)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (10)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • “The difference is that strong people admit them (...
      • “Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperienc...
      • Successful people leverage on their mistakes by dr...
      • What leads them to success is their willingness to...
      • Success is a very strange entity. You don’t get to...
      • “Many of life’s failures are people who did not kn...
      • Is failure a bad thing?Not necessarily so. I woul...
      • “Je pense, donc je suis ” (I think, therefore I am...
      • The human mind is a very astonishing entity. Despi...