My Records

Monday, January 25, 2010

The human mind is a very astonishing entity. Despite its small size, it is the most influential part of our body. This small mass of matter is able to control all our biological functions in our body.
at 9:53 PM
Newer Post Home

Labels

  • believe (1)
  • dream (1)
  • failure (2)
  • mind (1)
  • succeed (1)
  • success (7)
  • think (1)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (10)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • “The difference is that strong people admit them (...
      • “Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperienc...
      • Successful people leverage on their mistakes by dr...
      • What leads them to success is their willingness to...
      • Success is a very strange entity. You don’t get to...
      • “Many of life’s failures are people who did not kn...
      • Is failure a bad thing?Not necessarily so. I woul...
      • “Je pense, donc je suis ” (I think, therefore I am...
      • The human mind is a very astonishing entity. Despi...